1. A deposit, (minimum £100), is required prior to installation.
2. All BACS transfers and cheques must clear at least 48 hours prior to installation.
3. All deposits are non-refundable.
4. All cheques must be accompanied by the client’s full details.
5. A full and final colour match is taken at the point of consultation. Just Bonds Boutique will not be held responsible for any subsequent change in client’s hair colour.
6. The balance of monies due is payable on the day of installation. This does not include BACS transfers and cheques, which must clear prior to installation.
7. Just Bonds Boutique does not at this time accept debit or credit card payments.
8. All hair extensions require a maintenance programme. Just Bonds Boutique will not be held liable where the aftercare programme is not followed.
9. Any concerns or complaints arising after installation should be reported to us immediately. We will endeavour to deal with these concerns within 10 working days. Your statutory rights will not be affected.